User Tag List

Thread: OFFICIAL 2013 NBA SEASON THREAD

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

OFFICIAL 2013 NBA SEASON THREAD

lakers nation wsupp?!

mark your calendars fellas, the 2013 NBA season is set to start in 39 more days!

since most of us are from the West and rep WC teams, let's make our top 8 predictions going into this season.

1. OKC
    2. Clippers
    3. Spurs
    4. Rockets
    5. Warriors
    6. Grizzlies
    7. Nuggets
    8. Lakers

obviously i'm a little bias with the Lakers making the playoffs, but with that man Kobe on the team, I really can't rule anything out. this season should be promising with the return of: Kobe, Rose, Rondo, and Love. you can toss in Bynum, Danny Granger and even Greg Oden for those keeping track. simply put, everyone's #1 or #2 option are back on their squad and ready to roll, so it should make for an interesting season. plus, somebody needs to knock the Heat off their streak!

LASTLY ---

WHO DO YOU PREDICT TO WIN THE 2013 NBA CHAMPIONSHIP?!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    young lakers squad looking real nice!!!! I think this season is going to surprise a lot of fans (including me). savvy veteran team paired with fresh legs all with something to prove. hope d'antoni gets the rotations and roles down. should be promising

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm actually not looking forward to the Lakers this season. They didn't get anyone and lost someone. Eh, guess I'm aiming low