Recent Blogs Posts

1. Can psychiatric medicines cause high blood pressure?

Hi ,

I am currently on medication for depression and blood pressure and have been prescribed Nexito Forte, Skizoril 12.5 mg for depression and Nexovas 10 mg and Nebimac 5 mg for BP by my psychiatrist. Now, I have been referred to a cardiologist by my psychiatrist for further investigations for high blood pressure. Could the high blood pressure be a side effect of my psychiatric medicines? Or is it something else?

Thanks!
    I didn't find the right solution from ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Is Zoloft used to reduce high blood pressure?

Hello ,

I told that he had high blood pressure. His blood pressure was 160/90 mmHg. He has never had high blood pressure before this but has had general anxiety daily for a long time. He did not want to take blood pressure medicine because he was afraid of it, so the doctor prescribed Zoloft instead. I have heard a lot of scary things about antidepressants and feel like he should have gone with the blood pressure medicine, and I do not think that Zoloft was a good idea.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. You can often have a negative impact

You can often have a negative impact on your diet plateau reducing to eat. Small, frequent meals more fun and better than the same amount of calories consumed in three large meals Weight loss results. Protein bars, soy nuts, and fresh fruits and vegetables, such as sliced ​​use of healthy snacks. Fasting eat more of the right kinds of food than to break a Healthy weight loss plateau is very reasonable plan of action.

For More Details

animated motion graphics
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Skin product for strech Mark

The pale scar lines…the rough texture of the surrounding skin…the color irregularities of the skin’s surface…it’s enough to make once-beautiful skin a source of shame instead of pride.
    Fortunately, stretch marks are not just an unavoidable part of life…Skinplexin can prevent the formation of stretch marks and minimize the appearance of existing scars so you can learn to love your body again.

For More Details

whiteboard explainer videos
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة

افضل شركة تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
    ما هي شركات تنظيف منازل بالمدينة المنورة
    شركات تنظيف المنازل بالمدينة المنورة هي شركات تعمل على توفير جهد السيدات من عناء تنظيف شقق بالمدينةالمنورة المنورة وخاصة إذا تواجدت عليه بقع جعلت مظهره غير لائق، كما أنه يمكن صعوبة إزالة هذه البقع حتى مع استخدام أقوى المنظفات. وللتخلص من هذه البقع وتنظيف منازل بالرياض لتعود كما كانت ذات مظهر ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized